In conjunction with the wonderful peeps at Talenthouse, I’m looking for artists, designers and illustrators to design an official #CouchSurfTour T-shirt. The tour has seen me taking invites over Twitter, Facebook and email to play intimate gigs in people’s living rooms for them and their friends. After completing the first leg of the tour through the UK and few European dates, I’ve been invited to play further dates in Europe and North America. I’d really like to mark the occasion with something special and would love to collaborate with an artist/ designer/ illustrator on this project.
Think adventure. Think cosy, intimate gig environments. Designers are asked to take inspiration from travel and connections, highlighting the Couchsurfing experience. Please be as creative as you like! One design will be featured and sold through my online store.
If your design is selected, you will receive:
- 10% of royalties from each T-shirt sale
- Name credit on T-shirt
- $250 USD courtesy of vitaminwater
- A limited edition T-shirt with the chosen design
- $100 USD courtesy of vitaminwater
- You’ll need a Talenthouse profile if you haven’t already. Its super easy to set up. Click here to set one up.
- Upload your design to your Talenthouse portfolio and submit here by December 5, 2013.
On the back, I’d like to list the cities and couches I’ve gigged on. Here’s an example of what the back could look like:
Look forward to seeing all of your designs! If you’ve got any friends who are artists/ designers who you think might also be interested in submitting, please do pass it on via one of the share buttons below 🙂